Are you a career counselor looking for resources to use with your students or clients?
Did you know CareerOneStop offers different types of curriculum and tools to help you? Whether you’re looking for materials to use in one-on-one counseling, curriculum for classroom or workshops, or computer lab exercises, you’ll find something to make your job easier.
Check out these resources:
- An instructional PowerPoint explaining how to use CareerOneStop’s Occupation Profile
- A set of printable curriculum for interest exploration activities
- A short video on how to write a killer cover letter
- A video introduction to Job Search for Ex-Offenders, CareerOneStop’s website for job seekers with criminal records
Also, check out these CareerOneStop tools–you can use them alongside a client, or have them use on their own:
- The Interest Assessment to match interests to careers
- The Occupation Profile with details on over 900 occupations
- The Salary Finder to look up average wages by ZIP Code, state, or nationally
- The Job Finder to access job listings from three national job banks updated daily: US.jobs, America’s Job Exchange, and CareerBuilder