Look for an updated CareerOneStop website in early 2015!
CareerOneStop’s redesigned website features:
✓A fully responsive, mobile ready design
✓Enhanced usability—making it easier to find the information you need
✓Streamlined access to key resources and tools, including:
- Explore Careers includes quick access to occupation details as well as information on self assessments, career planning, and more.
- Find Training features quick access to find local training programs as well as information on training options, certifications, licenses, financial aid, and more.
- Job Search includes CareerOneStop’s newly enhanced Job Search, featuring daily updated job listings from US.jobs, America’s Job Exchange, CareerBuilder, and indeed, along with tips on networking , resumes, interviews, and more.
- Local Help features the American Job Center Finder and nearly a dozen additional tools to easily locate and find contact information for local workforce services across the United States.
- The Toolkit lists all of CareerOneStop’s online tools—more than three dozen in all.
- Resources for. . . provides direct access to CareerOneStop’s targeted resources for veterans, businesses, people with criminal records, laid-off workers, career professionals, workers with disabilities, and others.
✓Additional tutorials and help pages